Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our Leadership team brings together over 20 years of experience in developing enterprise class apps.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Upturn account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Upturn may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Upturn will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Upturn cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Upturn will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Upturn will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Upturn may also create a Upturn Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Upturn Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
Enrolment information and certain other data about you that you may submit or give to Pixelette Technologies through this website are liable for Pixelette Technologies terms.
Usability of the site And SUBJECTIVE PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pixelette Technologies controls and (either itself as well as through its outsider hosts) works this website. All content on this website, including, yet not constrained to, content, pictures, delineations, designs, logos, computerized downloads, information, programming, headers, symbols, contents, sound clips, and video cuts, is the property of Pixelette Technologies or its Providers, and is secured by copyrights, trademarks, benefits marks, as well as other protected innovative rights (which are represented by and subjected to the United States and global copyright laws and bargain arrangements, security and attention laws, and correspondence controls and statutes).
The content is claimed and controlled by Pixelette Technologies, its associates or related substances, or the providers that have authorized or generally made accessible their substance or the privilege to advertise their items as well as administrations to the Pixelette Technologies. Content on this Website or any Web page claimed, worked, authorized or controlled by the Providers is exclusively for your own, non-business usage, and may not be utilized in any way that is probably going to cause perplexity among Pixelette Technologies clients, different clients of this website, or the overall population. You consent to submit to all extra copyright notification, data, or limitations contained in or with any content.
· You may download or make a solitary duplicate of any Content contained on this Web Site exclusively for your own, non-business usage, steady with these Terms, gave that you keep up all copyright and different notification contained in or with such Content. But as generally indicated above, you may not duplicate, imitate, copy, republish, transfer, post, transmit, disperse, offer and additionally abuse the Content in any capacity (counting by email or other electronic means) for business use without the earlier composed assent of Pixelette Technologies or the Providers.
· You may ask for assent by mailing a demand to Pixelette Technologies Legal Department at [email protected]. Your alteration of the content, utilization of the content on some other connected web website or arranged PC condition, or utilization of the content for any reason other than the individual, non-business use, without the earlier composed assent of Pixelette Technologies or the providers, abuses the protected innovation rights and restrictive privileges of the content proprietors and is entirely disallowed.
· You may not utilize any enrolled or unregistered trademarks, benefit marks, copyrighted materials or other exclusive data or protected innovation showing up on this website, including, yet not restricted to, any logos, pictures or characters, and furthermore including any meta labels or comparative code or shrouded content or components containing such data or property, without the express composed assent of the proprietor of the check or copyright. So you may not outline any trademarks, benefit marks, copyrights, logos, pictures, content, or other restrictive data or licensed innovation of the Pixelette Technologies, or generally fuse into another web page any of the content or different materials on this website, without Pixelette’s expressed consent.
· Moreover, you may not profoundly connect to any page of the segment of this website without Pixelette’s earlier composed assent. You may, in any case, make or give a hypertext connection or hyperlink to the landing page of this website proving that you did not make or are crediting it to Pixelette Technologies, its partnered or related elements or Providers any false, deceptive, defamatory, slanderous, deprecatory, or hostile explanations. Any such connection excludes any logos, designs, or trademarks of Pixelette Technologies, its associated substances, or providers without Pixelette’s earlier composed assent.
· The infringement of trademark and copyright laws may bring about a huge common obligation or criminal punishment under the potentially universal copyright and trademark laws. You perceive that any generation or utilization of content. Copyrights, trademarks, benefit marks, or other licensed innovation on this website, aside from as approved by these terms, are viewed as a deliberate infringement.
material posted to site
Concerning all information you choose to post to openly available ranges of the website, you concur that Pixelette Technologies has the privilege to utilize, rebuild, replicate, alter, distribute, circulate, perform and show such information (in entire or part) on an overall premise.
You recognize and concur that Pixelette Technologies may safeguard information, and may likewise reveal information if required to do as such by law or in great confidence conviction that such conservation or divulgence is sensibly important to:
− Conform to a legitimate
− Authorize the term
− React to claims that any information abuses the privileges of outsider or individual wellbeing of Pixelette Technologies business, worker, providers, accociated or related substance, clients, or potentially general society.